- HOW TO REACH TUNDRA BY CAR
Read the detailed directions how to reach the festival site here.
- WHERE TO PARK WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Parking is only allowed in the designated areas. Parking outside the festival site is free of charge. Parking in the festival territory is limited and costs €20 (€30 for a camper).
Please leave your parking permit with your phone number visible under your windshield.
- TICKET PRICES DURING THE FESTIVAL
- Thursday – €65
- Friday from 12:00 noon – €60
- Saturday from 12:00 noon – €45
- Sunday from 12:00 noon – €20
- WHERE TO CAMP
Get familiar with the festival territory here. Note the camping zone marking – there are various options to choose from. The recommended camping zone by the festival site is the safest area for your tent in case of a storm, unfortunately, the territory outside the festival site is not secured – you are responsible for your valuables left unattended. Camping is free of charge in all camping zones.
- START AND END
The festival opens at 1 PM on Thursday, June 30, and closes at 5 PM on Monday, July 4.
Rubbish deposits can be cashed until 1 PM on Sunday (July 3).
- FOOD AND DRINKS
There will be a variety of kitchens and bars in the festival. You can also use the common fireplaces to prepare your own food.
- Bringing your own alcohol to the festival territory is strictly forbidden;
- You can bring your own alcohol to the camping zone outside the festival territory;
- There are special alcohol permits for artists in the ticket point by the gate.
Please take care of your pets at all times. That includes keeping your dog on the leash, and collecting the poo or making sure nobody else finds it.
- RULES NOT TO BREAK – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Wear the ticket bracelet all time during the festival;
- Don‘t carry glass bottles and containers, alcohol, drugs or guns;
- Don‘t consume alcohol or smoke if you‘re under 18;
- Don‘t litter – not on the ground, in the water or even ether;
- Fires are only permitted in the designated fireplaces;
- Taking pictures and recording professionally allowed only with a special permit;
- You will be asked to leave the festival immediately if you are aggressive, bother the performers or damage the decorations;
- Discrimination and rudeness is not tolerated in the festival.