Time runs fast and the colourful dream of the anniversary Tundra is dissolving, while the crew of the Festival continues its work and arranges fading experiences as well as found items.
We are extremely grateful to all who contributed to the Festival, did their share of work and offered their support in the most difficult moments. A word of gratitude must be offered to the Aglo security guys, the employees of the Festival who bore the sleepless nights and days with their iron patience, and of course the crew of volunteers who beat the world records of work quality again. And last but not the least we would like to thank the visitors of the Tundra festival! Thank you for daring the sour weather forecasts, for dancing away the days and nights in good spirits, and – despite the imperfect skies – for almost exclusively positive reactions. This is the best birthday present for us!
We also hope that you will reclaim the stuff you lost. Here is the list of items that were found and brought to us. If you see anything you are missing, contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to find a way to return your stuff to you. If you can’t find your belongings here now, please come back later – more entries will probably be added later.
These are the things you must be missing the most:
- Cropp Footwear boots (new);
- Grey "Animal" backpack (new);
- Cell phone Nokia C3-00;
- Cell phone Nokia C2-01;
- Cell phone Samsung (unidentified model). A simple gadget, black;
- A wallet with cash and documents of Agnė Vaitiekūnaitė;
- Maestro card of Tomas Kulesa;
- A mechanical watch with a black wristband and a large dial;
- Two linked silver-coloured keys;
- One silver-coloured key;
- Three linked silver-coloured keys;
- Mottura door key with a black head.
There is also a list of less valuable items that may be precious to their owners:
- Black Polaroid Polarized Sunglases case (empty);
- Red and golden hair clip;
- Brown leather wristband;
- Black headband;
- Black cover of an unidentified cell phone;
- Black textile wallet with no documents, a handful of coins and a few condoms;
- A wide patterned earring;
- A dotted black and golden disk earring.